Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just Shut Up... Your Better Off

It makes me laugh.

I was out getting some lunch today, and while I was leaving the store, this "DUDE" in a pickup was rolling through the parking lot as I was trying to get to my car. As I started walking he speed-up and forced me to step back as to not get hit. I loudly expressed opinion about him, his driving, and maybe something about his mother. That part is a little foggy. Of course his windows were open, and he heard every word of what I had to say. He quickly slapped on his brakes. I slapped the back of his truck with my hand, and keys. As I walked into the street and was on his drivers side. He looked out of his window and screamed. "Do you have something to say DUDE". Well, I did. So I casually turned around took a few steps towards his truck, and calmly stated that he was an Ass, that I had the right of way, that he should get the F#$@ out of here and just keep on driving. I then proceeded to walk a little closer to his truck. Very quickly after that he stepped on the gas and continued on his way.

I mean come on. If you are going to have the balls to say something. Back it up. In no way did I really want a confrontation, but I was not going to be the one that turned their back.

I see it this way. You have 3 choices in this situation. Drive responsibly and no confrontation needs to even be started. Drive like an ass with no consequence for those around you, but when confronted by it take responsibility for the result of your actions. Or best yet. Just Shut The F up and keep on driving. One day the person you have a comment to might have a bigger comment for you, and his comment might be loaded.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Quit your bitchin'